Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tea Towel #1

We are going on a trip to Hawaii to visit a friend and the sun and I realized that the friend that we are visiting is having her birthday a couple of days before we arrive so I wanted to bring her a little something so I thought I would make her a couple of tea towels. Also, this is a great little project for sitting and waiting during ballet or tee ball or swim lessons and kids are so fascinated by it. This is the first one. I bought pattern from etsy but it is no longer posted so here is her blog. I am making one more which I should finish this week of a little girl on a swing in a tree from the same artist. I think I want to make myself a set so like 3 or four. I would use some of these patterns (probably the one with the butterflies) and this one ( the tree), the one I will show you next week and the one above. I need new cute towels. I bought the towels themselves at the Sewing Expo in Puyallup, WA earlier this year. I couldn't tell you more than that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment