Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fall Inspired Mini Quilt

So, I also participated in the Fall Inspired Mini Quilt Swap over at the Quilting Gallery. I received my swap yesterday and I LOVE it. I got it from Carmen at Chunky Dunk Quilts. I could not wait to put it up. My mom had given me these cool quilt racks for my birthday this weekend so I wanted to use them. I went to my hall closet where I keep my girly drill (it was a small one perfect for little things around the house) and I totally got distracted looking for it and cleaned my closet. And to make it even worse - I cleaned off a whole shelf and my first thought was "oh, I could put fabric in here." My husband would kill me since I have huge shelves in our guest room full of fabric! By the way, I never found my girly drill which means my husband used it. I wonder where it is. I guess I will clean the hall closet looking for it tonight! Or I could just get a screw driver and screw it in by hand. I'll have to take photos of them and show you. You will want the racks too! Plus my mom made me a wall hanging which I will have to show you the picture of once I hang it.

If you haven't heard yet - head over to Etsy and do some shopping in the Craft Hope section. All proceeds are going to Doctors Without Borders - Haiti. They are taking donations as well through today. But the least you could do it check it out. I ended up buying a couple of pdf patterns.

1 comment:

  1. What a great quilt - I have been meaning to do a doll quilt swap forever!

    ReplyDelete