Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Ol' Summertime Mini Quilt Swap

I got my first mini quilt. I am so excited. It went right on my wall. It was made by Kim at Sunshine Girl. She is new to the world of blogging. Its nice to see someone newer than me and she is opening an etsy shop. Keep checking for her great items. It looks like a ton of awesome buttercup bags will be there soon!
Isn't this the cutest fabric ever! I am jealous that I don't have any. Well, any uncut. At least I can enjoy it on my wall. Thank you Kim!!!

And of course a picture of my child on her first day of preschool. I know it is just like day care but she was so proud of herself and being a big kid. She picked out all her cloths and hair accessories for her first day. It actually brought a tear to my eye - my baby is growing up. I was also totally corny and made her cookies so she would have warm cookies on her first day of school. Don't worry- I am no June Cleaver. They were Tollhouse premade dough. :) She won't know the difference.

I have a ton of projects to show you but I am going to spread them out but as a hint - I have another quilt block done, two quilts, a tutu. I have been so busy and motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment