Thursday, March 12, 2009

Circus Fun



I love the circus. It is so much fun. As an adult you can be in just as much awe as a child. I have taken my daughter twice and she loves it. The first time she was just a year and a half and I wasn't sure if she would enjoy it, get it, hate it or whatever goes through a one year olds mind. My mom and I knew we may have to leave early. She stared at the stage nonstop the entire time. She loved it. When she was two I was mad because my hubby's friend had to get married the one day the circus was in town. How dare he! Then we went when she was three. Her dad was able to go too. He had never been to the circus either. They both had so much fun. We went and looked at the elephants before the show and the clowns. It was great. I decided to make her a little clown shirt for the special day. I think it turned out cute. M still is talking about the circus and that was 7 months ago. I think I got her hooked. That's okay because I love it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment