Monday, March 9, 2009

Pieced Together Quilting Bee - March



I finished Stephanie K's blocks last night. I was given X and B and I wanted to do something special. X, I decide to make it look like it was weaved like the criss cross of the X. B, I had no idea what to do but I knew I wanted to add a little bit of the butterfly fabric I had that fit her request of sticking to pink and green. It just such pretty fabric and all I had left of it was a little strip so I was able to use it. B for Butterfly. I thought I was clever. I hope she likes them or rather, I hope her daughter likes them. I still have one more block to do for March. Sara requested a spider block made with paper piecing. I am a little intimidated by it so I am holding off a bit till I get some courage. She picked awesome 1930's reproduction fabric which will look awesome when all put together. Wish me luck on making it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Thank you so much. I love the blog and I will be adding it to my rss feeds.

    THANK YOU again for everything.

    ReplyDelete